Paying Your Electric Bill
Starting at approximately 2:00 pm on Friday, December 30th, our payment gateway will be down due to year end maintenance and will be unavailable until Tuesday, January 3rd. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
The payment gateway will be under maintenance for one hour (5:30-6:30 a.m.) the second & last Saturday of each month.
Following are six ways you can pay your monthly Cooke County Electric Co-op bill:
- At our office in Muenster, Texas
- CCECA automatic bank draft. See: BANK DRAFT PAYMENT PLAN (2% discount)
- By mail
- Using your Mastercard or Visa credit card. A $6.00 convenience fee will be charged to each account for on-line bill pay with a credit or debit card. We also offer E-Check on-line and no fee is assessed.
- After hours in our night deposit box in parking lot or mail slot by front door - DO NOT PUT CASH INTO THE DRIVE THRU NIGHT DEPOSIT BOX (deposit cash only in the mail slot by the front door). CCECA is not responsible for cash left in the night deposit box.
- Pay Bill On-Line with credit card or e-check